What can we do to control loose animals, barking dogs, etc.?

You can report loose animals, nuisance animals, and/or maltreated animals to Harris County
Animal Control (281) 999-3191. Provided you are certain of the address of the pet, persistently
loose animals or constantly barking dogs may be reported to the Association’s office, and the matter
will be pursued through deed restriction enforcement measures.

  • Friday, 26 July 2013