When do I need permission to make an improvement to my property and how do I go about getting that permission?

Anytime you are making structural or cosmetic changes to the house or on the property that can be seen from the golf course, street or your neighbor's property, you must submit an ACC Submission Form for Modifications.  Examples of there kind of modifications are painting the residence (even back to the original color), re-roofing, storage building installation, swimming pool installation, patios and covers, widening the driveway, removing trees, etc.

  • Friday, 26 July 2013